Sunday, August 12, 2012

Workshop Momentum

I just returned from a week of study with artist Casey Baugh at Townsend Atelier in Chattanooga, Tennessee and ONCE AGAIN I am so inspired and ready to roll up my sleeves, dig into a more deliberate and passionate pace of painting, gardening, teaching and trying to organize my life into manageable segments.

Casey poured out instruction without reserve and inspired us all over lunch discussions, studio demos, slideshows, material reviews, easel to easel instruction and much more. I left there with over 100 GB of video, maybe 500 images, new Rosemary brushes and an excitement to paint!!!

Here are a few shots from the week. I will post video (at Casey's urging) soon!!! I will write more...maybe...if I can fit it into my passionate plan!


Painting our beautiful model Sarah


Missing 2 or 3 who left early...a great group of artists from as far as Rome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment