Friday, January 13, 2017

I am so bad....but I have been painting and shot some video to prove it!!!!

I have been sooooo negligent about blogging. There are just not enough hours in the day. I don't even know if I remember how to do it!! But after listening to Artists Helping Artists Blog Talk Radio  today I am shamed into checking my blog and find that I did not post AT ALL in 2016!!! Bummer. Thought for a minute 'maybe i can back date a post to make it go on the 2016 tab? '   That is so bad!!! NOPE didn't even try. Honesty is the best policy. There are just so many hours in the day!! Gotta paint and made a commitment to paint at least 3 hours a day in the new year with one or two grace days built in!!
I have done several pastels this year and I shot video of several sessions and have LOVED the process so I am going to post a few of those here.

 I am including a few more shots of her. I will most likely be painting her again soon!!!
Here is little Brileigh. She is the great granddaughter of my friend Jeanelle and she is a little doll!! So photogenic!! 

This is the one I chose above!!

Is she a little jewel or what?

1 comment:

  1. Loved these friend. You truly light up the hearts of men. Certainly you lutbup mine. Ilove you

    ReplyDelete